Alright so my client is Josh here is what he is looking for:
Comic book layout(box like)
So i was thinking of having a solid background that lend an eye to that comic book theme, maybe some of his own work. With pannels to direct one to the other pages of the site. One for bio one for portfolio work.
Being a fan of Comics myself, it would be interesting to have a large canvas that allows the viewer to scroll around the page as if they were going from frame to frame. I dunno if you have ever read a digital comic, but in a similar fashion. Either way, excited to see what you guys come up with.
ReplyDeleteHey Emilio!
ReplyDeleteIm excited to see what you come up with for Josh's website. It should be fun and playful, while staying true to Josh's style and personality. I like the idea of using a single solid background color so that it isn't too overwhelming when matched with the comic book theme for the other attributes of the site.
-Britt
That sounds like an awesome idea and very fitting for Josh. It would be awesome to have really bright colors and word bubbles as links. I would imagine it would be very eye-catching and unique. I bet Understanding Comics is going to come in handy for this project!
ReplyDeleteThis doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the website itself, but I'm not going to lie - Emilio, I'm excited to see you work with Josh's awesome interests, specifically this comic book thing, in what I think of as your signature style. YAY!
ReplyDelete