Thursday, November 11, 2010

coder(7971-)()(*)(*304982

So now we are at a point where we are designing our pages and setting in our code to make everything webready. Phil wanted to see some designed templates for our pages and so right now i am designing and finishing this. We have come to the conclusion that we will use a JavaScript system that will transfer our pages. we will have a header that will have our transferable pages. Now is the time for code, lets go!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. I think that suits your site since it is unique. Pics or it didn't happen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the idea thus far, excited to see what it will look like all put together. Good luck! Oh, I meant to mention that your design reminds me of the video game, Katamari for playstation. There is a home screen with a planet and different areas of the game you can go to by selecting other little planets near by, where it zooms over to it. I think because of this game, I keep seeing the content on your pages change in the same way, though I think that'd be hard to pull off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on the coding! I would love to see the designed templates you are making for Phil. I loved the ideas and concepts behind your proposal and am interested to see what it all looks like with the links and content included. When you say you are using Javascript for the transferring of pages, what do you mean? Maybe you have an example of the script you want to use that you could share so we see what you are talking about? Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete