
Trying to come up with a platform to have the rest of the website come together as. We wanted something very stylized and fun. We still need to add more elements, so m excited for the next time we get to work on it. Oh and yes i know you cannot see the type very well, this is just a positional ideas/sketch
I like it!! Looks very fun. However I dunno where the content will be, is it gonna be in that ball? or is that just the splash page, and the other pages will be with a different layout? Visually it looks very nice, the coding might be a lil hard to figure out with a different layout like that one :) .
ReplyDeleteSo i take it that this is the entrance or home page? its cool i think it could use some more doodling on the final outcome. As for your other pages i wonder if you could border your frame in the same doodle style ; ) humm ... If you make it more horizontal aka not a full circle, mabey a half circle then when u go to other pages that image can srink and become the top banner while the rest of the page scrolls down, just an idea...
ReplyDeleteThis looks awesome! Very fun and interesting. I like that you retained some of the colors from the previous site but updated their ruff logos. I also think the utilization of the circle in a world like portrayal is cool because it touches on the many things they offer their as well as coffee being described as a universal kind of thing. I am attaching a link with cool examples of paper made websites. the sixth one down, Noel something, might be a route to explore. He uses doodle sketches but places ripped sections down to create depth.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.webanddesigners.com/paper-made-website-designs-for-inspiration
Look forward to your proposal on Tuesday, you should include your original sketches. - Jenessa
I love this concept. I can't wait to see how this shapes up. Alex does bring up a good point. Where will the content go, assuming that you retain the circle throughout the entire site.
ReplyDeletevery fun. love the sketches, it is inviting and not intimidating. i love the fact you incorporated the actual building itself, making it very personal and unique to the shop. perhaps, you could make the circle seem less flat though? perhaps add a road/sidewalk with some dimension leading up to the shop. that could be fun :)
ReplyDeleteYup, it's going to be a challenge for me but I think I can crack my head to coding this... I agree with Alex and Josh, for example the menu page, the text items will be within the circle and images will be around outside the circle...
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see if I'll be able to do this or just FAIL :-)
I think you guys will be fine as long as you pace yourselves. I am excited to see how it looks when it's finished and all interactive!
ReplyDelete