

So here are two pages we worked on, one is the hours of operation, and the 404. For the hours of operation we wanted to extend the background image to fill the whole screen so you are enveloped within the scene. We anted to do this with all the backgrounds. Now we are in the sweep of getting all the pages designed and coded.
Nice. I kinda wanted the same thing - for my header and footer to extend to the ends of the browser window whenever you resize it. One way you could do it is with the "width:100%;" :) Good luck on the coding part.
ReplyDeletei see u have facebook and twitter in the bottom right corner, are those links or did u get the tweet board to work with daily specials that u were talking about?
ReplyDeletegood luck
Sweet illustrations. I really like how its coming out. I think the 404 could use an outline, but just my opinion. Looks awesome.
ReplyDelete